Posts Tagged ‘promotion’
Unless you have been in a cave, or not reading my blog, (tsk tsk) as a wine lover you know this weekend is the Taste of Alexander Valley, a spectacular wine and food event, where for only $55 (with promo code) you can visit 35 wineries pouring world class wines, paired with gourmet food bites.
Wineries survive on wine sales, and look forward to these events for the opportunity to meet people face to face, try their wines, and if they like them, take some home. During the Taste Alexander Valley, many wineries offer exceptional incentives make that decision a little bit easier.
Winery Sales Promotions this weekend include:
- deLorimier Winery: Is offering 50% off Case only special (mix & match ok)
- 2004 deLorimier “Mosaic” Meritage ($40 retail)
- 2005 Preston Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon – Alexander Valley ($36 retail)
- 2005 Preston Vineyard Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon – Alexander Valley ($52 retail)
- 2005 Dry Creek Valley Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon ($24 retail)
Plus Free Shipping on Orders of 3 or more cases. Limited quantities of above, so don’t wait!
- HANNA: Is offering 15% off any 6 bottle purchases (30% to wine club members).
- Joseph Family Vineyards: Will be offering its Alexander Valley Cabernets at a 10% discount off the regular retail 750 ml bottle price of $40. The wines that will be offered and available for tasting are the 2005 ( 92 pts. Wine Entusiast): $36 [Limited Availability] and the 2006 ( Double Gold, San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competion; 90 pts. Steven Tanzer): $36
- Rodney Strong (Sunday only): Is offering 20% discount on purchases of six bottles or more
- Simi Winery: Will be offering 25% off of any mixed 6 bottle combo except older/library vintages and large format. Also, the famed Sonoma County Chardonnay at $10 a bottle by the case only normally $18 a bottle.
- Sausal Winery: Is offering 15% off any 6-pack and 20% off any case purchase.
- Terroirs Artisan Wines: Is offering 25% discount on the Palmeri 2005 Syrah Van Ness Vineyard. Regular price is $37.
- Trione Vineyards and Winery: Is offering:
- 2007 Sauvignon Blanc; regularly $23, during TAV it will be $16 per bottle.
- “Russian River Blow Out!” Buy a mixed case (4 each) of our 2006 Pinot, 2006 Chardonnay and 2007 Sauvignon Blanc for $269, regularly $384!
- All guests receive 20% on our 2005 single vineyard Reserve Cabernet and our pre-release 2006 Red Wine (usually ONLY discounted to wine club!) Club members receive 30% off!
- Social Media and 4Square Gurus – Tweet with #Trione, #TAV10 – check in, tweet us, post a pic on Twitter or Facebook and show it to receive the wine club discount on featured wines!
- VIP Tour and Tastings for 6 to everyone 100th guest (follow on Twitter w/#Trione and @TrioneWinery)
- White Oak Winery: Will be offering a discount on their 2007 Russian River Sauvignon Blanc. Normally $16.00 a bottle: $11.95 for one bottle, $9.95 per bottle if you purchase a 1/2 case, $8.00 per bottle if you purchase a case. Also, all White Oak non-wine merchandise will be $10 off! Items less than $10 are “Buy one, get 1 50% off”.
This is a great opportunity to stock up, Buy Local, and have memories later to remember the event; if you enjoy the wine and the hospitality, grab a few bottles. Per yesterday’s article, Tips & Suggestions for June 5&6 Taste Alexander Valley, don’t forget to pack a cooler, or two!
Twitter posts are also displayed right here on the blog on the Tweetedia widget on the right column of the blog.