Posts Tagged ‘#champagneday’
In case you missed it, tomorrow is Global #ChampagneDay!! (Note this is champagne, which is specifically limited to sparkling wine from the Champagne regio
n of France. Even Cremant, sparkling wine from other regions of France, is not Champagne. So please leave that bottle of Gloria Ferrer or Barefoot for #SparklingDay.
There are many events happening around the world from the heart of the Champagne region to Japan to Australia to South America and of course, in the USA. You can locate an event near you by visiting this interactive Google map http://t.co/wVGqMyqe.
There is also a live video tasting for #ChampagneDay on toutsuite.com
with some great guests, including Catherin Fallis, Master Sommelier and Master Sabreuse at Sabering Champagne, who will be showing us the correct way to saber a Champagne bottle and talking all things Champagne. Also joining will be some well-known producers and smaller grower/producers, Champagne importers, bloggers, etc. There will also be a mixologist on deck to talk about the perfect Champagne cocktails.
Simple Hedonisms will be onsite for this tasting and broadcast – be sure to join us from 3pm to 7pm PST for this livestreaming event via toutsuite.com and tweet us your question by using the #ChampagneDay hashtag.
How you can join in the bubbles (no saber necessary):
- Pick out a Champagne to enjoy on #ChampagneDay.
- Whether you're at home, out at a restaurant or tuned in to our live show(toutsuite.com), you can post your memories online for others to see.
- Share your label photos, tastes, likes, food pairings or any other experiences on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc. making sure to include #ChampagneDay in your post.
- Host your own event or home tasting
- Visit toutsuite.com between 3pm -7pm PST to watch and join in live.
Take Photos & Enter to Win & iPad!
To Enter the Champagne Day contest to win an iPad click here: Champagne Day photo contest
Be Like Nike – Just Do It!
So head to your local wine shop tonight, and pick out something for tomorrow! What better way to kick of Friday night & your weekend.
See you online tomorrow Friday, October 26th!