Romance the Rhones This Saturday July 14th at The Old Mint in San Francisco. (AND win a pair of tickets)
Join fellow Rhone Wine Lovers at the “Romancing the Rhones”
Do you love Rhone wines? Share in a deliciously Rhone experience on Saturday, July 14, At The Old Mint in San Francisco, Saturday, J
uly 14, 2012. Getting there is easy: it’s close to BART and there’s also a parking garage across the street!
Enjoy inspired, Rhone-friendly foods from local artisans. Sample amazing Rhone wines from California, Oregon and beyond. Learn something new about Rhone varietals.
As a Rhone enthusiast, I am very excited about this new event. I don’t normally discuss my own small wine brand, Two Shepherds on Simple Hedonisms as I believe in separation, but I will share that Two Shepherds is pouring its new 2011 releases which include the Grenache Blanc recently featured in the San Francisco Chronicle by Jon Bonné. I will also be pouring barrel samples of the very limited release 2011 Russian River Valley Grenache and Syrah at the VIP Barrel tasting portion.
Romancing the Rhones: Event Info & Options
- Taste 100+ amazing Rhone wines from 40+ Rhone producers
- Gourmet “Rhone Romance” Lunch with the Winemakers @ Chez Papa Resto in the Mint Plaza. Limited seating (Gold Bar Tickets, $85)
- VIP Barrel Tasting (Gold Bar & Silver Dollar Tickets) – early start at 1230.
- Blind Tasting of 40 top-scoring wines from Rhone Shootout.
Pit your palate against the experts and vote for your favorites!
- Walk Around Grand Tasting in the Vaults – meet the Winemakers
- Perfect Pairings – 8 succulent wine & 8 brilliant bites (optional: $20)
- Awards Ceremony – vote for your favorites
- Gold VIP lunch is at 1130.
- Gold and Silver VIP start at 1230 with Barrel Tasting and regular wine.
- The Grand Tasting is from 2-430
Enter to Win A Pair of Tickets (Ends Tuesday Evening July 10th)
To Enter To Win is Easy – simply tell us in comments below, from the list of participating wineries below:
Which is your favorite and why/which wine you like most
Which Winery are you most eager to try
Please include your first and last name for ticket will call in your entry.
Good luck and see you Saturday, Bastille Day!
- Anaba Wines
- Art Farm Wine
- Aver Family
- Bonny Doon Vineyard
- Bourassa Vineyards
- Canihan Family
- Cass Winery
- Cinnabar Winery
- Cornerstone Cellars
- Crooked Vine Winery
- Derby Wine Estates
- Dierberg Vineyard
- Drytown Cellars
- Eden Springs
- Fenestra Winery
- Field Stone Winery
- Fortunati Vineyards
- Gatt High order viagra Eden
- Gatt Wines
- Grizzly Peak Winery
- Guglielmo Winery
- Hahn Family Wines
- Hearthstone Vineyard and Winery
- Holly’s Hill Vineyards
- Hug Cellars
- Jazz Cellars
- Jessie’s Grove Winery
- Leucadia Red
- Mangels Vineyards
- Michael David Winery
- Midsummer Cellars
- Nottingham Cellars
- Perrucci Family Vineyard
- Poetic Cellars
- R&B Cellars
- R2 Wine Company
- Rahn Estate
- RoxyAnn Winery
- Skylark Wine
- South Coast Winery
- Spangler Vineyards
- Tallulah Wines
- Tercero Wines
- The Winery SF
- Two Shepherds