Post by Tracy Logan
Back in Healdsburg today, first stop is with Tom and Brenda Hearn at Belle de Jour Inn; their
Inn is located right across the street from Simi Winery.
A lovely, restful spot so beautifully kept by Brenda and Tom for the past 25 years, the Belle de Jour Inn is incredibly romantic and private- the Carriage House is one of my favorite accommodations- I would like to live there!
Brenda and I discuss innkeeper inside info-
like drying sheets, folding sheets, turning over rooms (she and Tom work as pharmacy discount.com the perfect team)- I knew them back in 1982 when I was the innkeeper at the Grape Leaf Inn. The Inn is very close to the happenings in Healdsburg, but far enough away that it feels like a step into the quiet countryside. This place is choice!
- My Carriage House!
- Manzanita Creek Winery
- Jordan Winery
- Bella Villa Messina
- Here’s looking at you, kids.
- Wine Time with TR Blog.
- My Twitter.
Your email is always secure and never distributed. (You will need to click an activation link via email to complete your subscription.)
- What I Drank Last Month (Nov 2013) Part 2
- What I Drank Last Month (Nov 2013) Part 1
- Four Rosé Top Picks for the Holiday Table. Grab One This Week.
- TBD and AQ: Two Restaurants, One Memorable Dining Experience
- What I Drank The Last Few Weeks (Sept 23-Oct 27)
- What I Drank the Last Few Weeks (August 15 – September 22)
- Celebrate Friday Sept 20 #GrenacheDay With the Rhone Rangers in Healdsburg, 2-7pm Tasting
- ‘Shipping Included’ – the Future of Direct to Consumer? An interview with Bonny Doon Vineyard
- May 26th is International #Chardonnay Day. Here's how to follow, participate, celebrate
- The Wine Road launches their iPhone App. Review & User Tutorial
- A New Beginning & Old World Renaissance? Robert Parker to Cease Reviewing California Wine
- Wine of the Week – Sheldon 2009 Graciano Ripkin Vineyard, Lodil
- ‘Sonoma William’ Joins Forces With the Rhone Rangers; Some History & New Directions
- Wine Clubs – A Review of Different Types and Benefits
- My thoughts on Wine Road Barrel Tasting.
- My 2010 Rhone Harvest – Garagiste or Passion Gone Runaway?
- Education (49)
- Events (135)
- Food (2)
- French Wine (2)
- Gifts (5)
- Harvest (6)
- MicroBrew (1)
- Paleo (1)
- Pinot Noir (10)
- Question of The Week (14)
- Restaurant (3)
- Rhone wines (22)
- Rosé (4)
- Social Media (18)
- Sonoma (1)
- Spanish Wine (3)
- Sparkling Wine (1)
- Spirits (1)
- Tasting Notes (Short Review) (11)
- Uncategorized (9)
- What I Drank This Week (3)
- Wine Gadgets (6)
- Wine Making (6)
- Wine Marketing (8)
- Wine of the Week (3)
- Wine Reviews (75)
- Wine Road (11)
- Winery (86)
- Winery of the Month (3)