It’s almost D-Day – The Wine Road’s 19th Annual Winter Wineland is here! Wine tasting, with a focus at each winery on Art or Education to boot. Earlier this week Simple Hedonisms featured some of the interesting selections.
This is not an exclusive list; many wineries will be offering sales incentives; take advantage of this weekend to stock up on great wines at great prices.
- 2007 Wood Road Reserve Zinfandel, only: Regularly $32/btl; Buy 6 – 11 bottles and receive a 25% discount ($24/btl), Buy 12 or more bottles and receive a 40% discount ($19.20/btl)
- For Club Members: Buy 6 – 11 bottles and receive a 30% discount ($22.40/btl), Buy 12 or more bottles and receive a 50% discount ($16/btl)
- Instead of Boston Tea Party its a Wine Party; no sales tax on purchases during Winter Wineland. Plus new wine club members get additional bonus discounts.
- Friday and Monday: 20% off 2009 Bianco and 2008 Zinfandel, Dry Creek Valley
Saturday and Sunday: 20% off, customer choice, mixed case of 2009 Bianco, 2008 Zinfandel, Dry Creek and/or 2008 Barbera.
Old World Winery:
- Buy one bottle of their Library 2002 Loughlin Zin and get a second for $1. (Don’t forget to taste their current release Zin which just won a Double Gold at the San Francisco Chronicle wine competition.) ALSO, every 5th person to come in get’s a free Tshirt, while supplies last.
Inman Family Winery:
- Will be offering special pricing of 10% off six to 11 bottles and 15% of 12 or more2008 Thorn Ridge Ranch or 2008 OGV Estate Pinot Noirs (mix and match), BOTH online and at the winery, so mark your calendars and use promo code WW2011!!
- $10% off any 1-5 bottle purchase
- 20% off any 6-12 bottle purchase
- $199.00 for any full or mixed case purchase of the 2007 Private Reserve Zinfandel or 2005 Sogno della Famiglia.
- Winter Wineland participants who visit Hop Kiln Winery will have the opportunity, to purchase the Hop Kiln Grenache 2008 for $120 a case.
Michael Bernard Family of Wines (779 Westside Rd, Healdsburg)
- 2007 Mantra Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon $20 regularly $25
- 2005 Orsi Papale Dry Creek Valley Cabernet Sauvignon $20 regularly$40
- 2005 Orsi Papale Russian River Pinot Noir $17.50 regularly $35
- 2007 Mantra Old Vines Zinfandel Reserve $24 regularly$30
Is pleased to offer the following four wines at a 50% discount for full cases.
- 2009 Sauvignon Blanc, Alexander Valley, Retail $264/case, 50% off at $132/case
- 2008 Zinfandel, Dry Creek Valley Reserve, Retail $348/case, 50% off at $174/case
- 2005 Merlot, Dry Creek Valley Retail $336/case, 50% off at $168/case
- 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon Dry Creek Valley, Retail $348/case, 50% off at $174/case
Battaglini Estate Winery
- 2009 Chardonnay ( no oak ) Regular price $18.00 sale price $13.00/bottle
- 2001 Zinfandel Regular price $27.00 sale price $13.00/bottle
- 2002 Zinfandel Buy 1 case at regular price of $324.00 get a second case for $1.00
- 2009 Chardonnay Reserve at $22.00/bottle
- 2008 Zinfandel Proprietor Reserve at $35.00/bottle
- Offering 10% discount on 6-11 bottles, 15 % on mixed cases. (25% for wine club!) They will also be pouring a few library wines.
Everett Ridge Winery will be offering the following specials. Both Esterlina and Everett Ridge wines at Everett Ridge.
Per bottle price is based on case sale.
- Esterlina 2009 Riesling $162.00 a case ($13.50 a bottle)
- Everett Ridge 2009 Diablita Blanca (white wine blend) $132.00 a case ($11.00 a bottle)
- Everett Ridge 2007 Estate Syrah $264.00 a case ($22.00 a bottle )
- Everett Ridge 2005 Diablita Red (red wine blend) $96.00 a case ($8.00 a bottle )
- Everett Ridge 2007 Estate Zinfandel $198.00 a case ($16.50 a bottle )
- Esterlina 2005 Alexander Valley Cabernet $222.00 a case ($18.50 a bottle )
- Esterlina 2008 Anderson Valley Pinot $360.00 a case ($30.00 a bottle)
Mounts Family Winery:
- Offering 10% on a 6 bottles and 20% on 12 or more bottles.
- Club Members will receive 20% on 6 bottles and 30% on 12 or more bottles.
- Also, new club sign-ups have a chance to win a drawing for 2 free two-day Passport to Dry Creek Tickets!
Pech Merle (pouring at J Rickards
- 10% Case Discounts.
- 10% for our “Double Your Pleasure” Package (2 whites or 2 reds)
- 15% for our “Wanna Flirt?” Package (4 bottles, their choice of varietals!)
Harts Desire Wines Old Roma Station
- 2006 Claret Sonoma County. Normally $28, $19 a bottle.
- 2007 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir Rockin H Ranch Double gold winner at the Sonoma County Harvest Fair normally $35, $25 a bottle.
Enjoy your weekend. Don’t forget, if you are on Twitter or Foursquare to use hashtag #wineland when Tweeting or checking in!
planning your route? don’t miss: