In my last post about the upcoming Taste of Alexander Valley, I mentioned there will be several ways to win tickets. We gave away tickets last Friday night at the Sonoma Facebook Wine Meetup. Today Simple Hedonisms and Alexander Valley Winegrowers kick off the Alexander Valley Trivia Contest. Below are 4 Trivia questions, that come right from the Alexander Valley Winegrowers website. (please note, contest is now closed)
To Enter The Contest:
- Make a comment on the blog with your answers to the questions. I will see these, but they will not be published until the contest has ended so people don’t copy answers.
- The person with the most answers correct wins. If there is a tie, a drawing will be made.
All questions come from information on their website, and is considered the source for correct answers:
- What Winery produces a Grenache?
- What year did Alexander Valley received federal recognition as an AVA?
- Which Winery is the Farthest North (by map)?
- Which 3 Wineries are listed as available for Weddings and Events?
Contest Winners will be announced Friday at noon.
!Make sure you leave contact info! (and check email/blog/FaceBook for winner announcement)
One additional chance to win:
One final winner will be drawn from email subscribers of Simple Hedonisms. To win you must have a validated (accepted) registration for blog email updates. (You get a simple two2 sentence summary of new blog posts via email.) These email updates are brief, secure, and never distributed.
The contest begins NOW – Good luck!
(and don’t forget to use Promo Code: ‘FBOOK” – when ordering tickets for a special discount!